[Linganth] Call for Submissions: AAA "Raising Our Voices" Virtual Conference

Kate Riley kriley1125 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 16:52:38 UTC 2020

What would you two think of organizing a RT on Communicating about
Planetary Health and Justice for November?  It's the topic I've been
thinking about a lot and might allow us to focus in on our intro and our
quandaries over what we mean by social justice.  I think RT's only have
four participants.  We could invite one other (Patricia B? Michel DeGraff?)
or stick to just us....
???