[Linganth] The latest issue of Romani Studies is now available online

Bikkul, Natasha N.Bikkul at liverpool.ac.uk
Thu Dec 17 09:16:23 UTC 2020

Dear List Members,

Liverpool University Press is pleased to inform you of the latest content in Romani Studies<https://bit.ly/3m0EHMX>, a highly regarded publication that is essential reading for those working in and researching Cultural Studies.

This month’s issue is Romani literature special, including articles on the beginning of Romani literature and Romani literature and its digital forms. Browse all articles on the Romani Studies webpage<http://bit.ly/3lSBbUx>.

To recommend a subscription to Romani Studies to your library, please use our email template<mailto:?subject=Could%20we%20please%20consider%20this%20Journal%20for%20our%20Library?&body=Title:%20Romani%20Studies%2E%0DURL:%20https://www.liverpooluniversitypress.co.uk/journals/id/76> to contact your librarian.

Table of contents

INTRODUCTORY WORDS TO THE SPECIAL ISSUE BY THE GUEST EDITORS<https://www.liverpooluniversitypress.co.uk/journals/article/60275/>

SOFIYA ZAHOVA | LORELY FRENCH | MARINA ORTRUD M. HERTRAMPF

RESEARCH ARTICLE

BEGINNING OF ROMANI LITERATURE: THE CASE OF ALEXANDER GERMANO<https://www.liverpooluniversitypress.co.uk/journals/article/60274/>

ELENA MARUSHIAKOVA | VESSELIN POPOV

ROMANI LITERARY ENDEAVOURS IN THE CZECH REPUBLIC: A HISTORICAL SURVEY<https://www.liverpooluniversitypress.co.uk/journals/article/60273/>

KAROLÍNA RYVOLOVÁ

FINDING A VOICE: THE SLOVAK-ROMA WOMAN WRITER IN IRISH AND CZECH FICTION<https://www.liverpooluniversitypress.co.uk/journals/article/60272/>

CHARLES SABATOS

LITERARY NEGOTIATIONS OF HYBRID IDENTITY: FRENCH NARRATIVES ON YOUNG FEMALE ROMANI MIGRANTS IN FRANCE - A CASE STUDY<https://www.liverpooluniversitypress.co.uk/journals/article/60271/>

MARINA ORTRUD M. HERTRAMPF

THE CONCEPT OF BAXT IN THE BILINGUAL SHORT-STORY COLLECTION GLÜCKSMACHER - E BAXT ROMANI BY SAMUEL MAGO AND KÁROLY MÁGÓ<https://www.liverpooluniversitypress.co.uk/journals/article/60270/>

LORELY FRENCH

ROMANI LITERATURE AND ITS DIGITAL FORMS<https://www.liverpooluniversitypress.co.uk/journals/article/60269/>

SOFIYA ZAHOVA

BOOK REVIEWS

REVIEWS<https://www.liverpooluniversitypress.co.uk/journals/article/60268/>

EMILIA KLEDZIK | SOFIYA ZAHOVA

INDEX TO VOLUME 30<https://www.liverpooluniversitypress.co.uk/journals/article/60267/>

ROMANI STUDIES<https://www.liverpooluniversitypress.co.uk/journals/id/76/> (2020), 30, (2), 279–280.

Best wishes,
On behalf of Liverpool University Press

L I V E R P O O L  U N I V E R S I T Y  P R E S S   |   F O U N D E D  1 8 9 9
4 Cambridge Street, Liverpool, L69 7ZU
www.liverpooluniversitypress.co.uk<http://www.liverpooluniversitypress.co.uk/> | Sign up to our Mailing List<http://bit.ly/LUPSignUp>

‘Liverpool University Press is one of the great success stories in the difficult climate of modern academic publishing.’  - Professor Sir Jonathan Bate, Vice-President, British Academy
LUP staff are working from home in response to the Government’s advice on Covid-19. We will be operating business as usual as far as possible, although some staff are working flexibly and responses may be outside of regular office hours.

This message is confidential to the intended recipient. If you have received it by mistake, please notify the sender. Any attachment has been virus-checked, but no responsibility is accepted for any virus unintentionally transmitted. The contents of this email are not legally binding. Liverpool University Press 2004 Limited, Company Number 05113671, is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the University of Liverpool.