[Linganth] Looming Book Order deadline of February 1st fast approaching

Quinn, E Moore QuinnE at cofc.edu
Wed Jan 15 16:14:55 UTC 2020

Linguistics colleagues all,
Hello and Happy New Year! I have seen several of you already, but not all, but I wish a good new semester and year to everyone.
The library personnel sent the message below regarding book orders, which are due on or before February 1st. Note that there will not be a chance to order again until summer.
We have funds available for the purchase of Linguistics materials, so please feel free to order soon.
A URL or its equivalent of the desired item(s) is all that I need.
Thanks to all,
Moore Quinn

The deadline to submit requests for firm order funds is February 1. The Libraries will be undergoing a library software migration in late spring/early summer. This will impact the ability to submit orders after the firm order deadline.  No new orders for this fiscal year will be allowed after the February 1st deadline. Ordering will not resume until the summer.

E. Moore Quinn, Ph.D.
Professor of Anthropology
Department of Sociology and Anthropology
College of Charleston
66 George Street
Charleston, SC 29424
quinne at cofc.edu