[Linganth] Language & Culture Course / Covid syllabi and Race

Janina Fenigsen jfenigsen at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 18:40:32 UTC 2020

Dear Colleagues, while this doesn't address directly issues raised by
Teruko's important post, on this Juneteenth I would like to share with you
a really good resource for teaching about language and race from Renee
Blake: *Talking Black in America (2017); (Renee Blake) Associate Producer
and Contributor*
*Visit:https://www.talkingblackinamerica.org
<https://www.talkingblackinamerica.org/>*

janina