[Linganth] online community

Ilana Gershon imgershon at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 20:30:57 UTC 2020

Dear Colleagues,
I wanted to remind you of two online resources in these uncertain
times.  First,
for those of us trying to figure out how to teach online, there is a
Google doc:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1auKT5s4HJ6j7rbnxpE4ysHt-WRHwntH1ooTZ8IATbyM/edit

People are volunteering to "visit" classes virtually, and are also
providing links to online resources
for teaching.   Having authors visit a class might be very helpful.  I
want to thank the
generosity of people who have already volunteered.

I also want to mention that should you want the distraction of
intellectual conversation, I am
still running the CaMP virtual reading group on the last Friday of every
month -- 1-2 EST. If you would like to participate, please email me at
igershon at indiana.edu.

  I will send you the Zoom link and the link to the chapter from Signs
of Difference that we are discussing
Friday the 26th (again 1-2 pm US East Coast time).

Stay healthy and safe,
Ilana