[Linganth] Important Updates re 10th LANSI

Hansun Zhang Waring hz30 at tc.columbia.edu
Tue May 12 19:34:49 UTC 2020

Dear Colleagues:

After receiving multiple inquiries regarding whether we would consider a
remote conference this year given COVID-19, our organizing committee has
reached the difficult decision early this morning that a zoom conference
would be the antithesis of LANSI's trademark of enabling deep
conversations in an intimate environment. Our plan, instead, is to
postpone the conference till *late May 2021 *(specific dates TBA: mostly
likely 22-23 or 28-29). With that, we would also extend the deadline for
our CfP to *Dec. 31, 2020--*the final day of this very, very unusual year .

We hope we're making the right call, and we're hopeful that this will be
a conference worth waiting for. It's our 10th anniversary after all.🎈

Till we see each other again--in our full dimensions,

Hansun