[Linganth] Check out our new SLA May Blog Post!!

SLA Online soclinganth at gmail.com
Wed May 20 15:08:39 UTC 2020

Dear All,
Please check out our most recent SLA Blog Post, entitled "Social Distancing
and the Cultural Semiotics of Contact" by Luke Flemming and James Slotta:

http://linguisticanthropology.org/social-distancing-cultural-semiotics-contact/

It is a timely and thoroughly researched piece that helps put the current
pandemic crisis into much needed perspective.

As always, if you have an idea for a Blog Post send us a proposal!

Please consult the submission guidelines:

http://linguisticanthropology.org/sla-blog/

We would love to hear from you!

Best,
Lizzy and Wee Yang

--
*Society for Linguistic Anthropology Online*
Digital Media Director: Elizabeth Falconi  (University of West Georgia)