[Linganth] 44% off Mixed Messages: Mediating Native Belonging in Asian Russia

Graber, Kathryn E. graberk at indiana.edu
Fri Nov 6 23:55:34 UTC 2020

Dear colleagues,

I'm so pleased to announce the publication of my new book, Mixed Messages: Mediating Native Belonging in Asian Russia.<https://www.cornellpress.cornell.edu/book/9781501750519/mixed-messages/#bookTabs=3> Neither "language" nor "linguistics" appears in the title, but I promise it is all about language.

Cornell University Press is offering 40% off during the AAAs. But for a limited time (I don't know how long), the press is offering 44% off at https://www.cornellpress.cornell.edu/our-top-10-most-viewed-books-this-month/

Best wishes,

Kate

<https://ssrc.indiana.edu/facilities/quallab/index.html>
Kathryn E. Graber
Assistant Professor
Department of Anthropology and Department of Central Eurasian Studies
Indiana University
Frances Morgan Swain Student Building 130
701 E. Kirkwood Avenue
Bloomington, IN 47405-7100, USA
+1 812.856.3777