[Linganth] TODAY -- SLA panels at Raising Our Voices

Handman, Courtney chandman at austin.utexas.edu
Tue Nov 10 13:43:21 UTC 2020

Hello all,

Today the SLA has two panels at the Raising Our Voices online conference celebrating the winners of the Graduate and Undergraduate Essay competitions. Come celebrate these students with us!

Channel 3
3:45-4:45 (EST) Society for Linguistic Anthropology Undergraduate Prize Panel

5:00-6:00 (EST) Society for Linguistic Anthropology John Gumperz Prize roundtable

Best wishes,
Courtney

Courtney Handman
Associate Professor and Associate Chair
Department of Anthropology
University of Texas at Austin
2201 Speedway, Stop C3200
Austin, TX 78712
SAC 4.124
512.471.0059
pronouns: she/her/hers

I work and live in Austin, Texas, and I recognize and value the Alabama-Coushatta, Caddo, Carrizo/Comecrudo, Coahuiltecan, Comanche, Kickapoo, Lipan Apache, Tonkawa, Ysleta Del Sur Pueblo, and other American Indian and Indigenous peoples and communities who have been or have become a part of the lands now known as Texas.