[Linganth] SLA Fall Open Forum TODAY! Oct. 1st, 6-8 pm EST

SLA Online soclinganth at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 13:19:52 UTC 2020

Dear SLA members and friends,

This is your final reminder about *today’s* *SLA Fall Open Forum
(Thursday), at* *6:00-8:00 pm EST*.  Anyone interested in the Society for
Linguistic Anthropology is invited to attend; 140 people have now
pre-registered for the forum.

The SLA Executive Board invites participants to share their vision for the
association. We welcome input regarding SLA-related activities, projects,
and new initiatives, with the aim of forging common goals for the SLA's
ongoing development. In addition to announcing some of our current
activities, we will be recognizing our *2020 SLA student paper prize
winners* (and their advisors).

You may register (or re-register) for the zoom meeting up through the time
of the meeting at the following link:
https://cuboulder.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJwlcuihqT4iHt2-cuGgJYW7n6kQS62cPJk2

*Important*: If you have already registered for the meeting, your
confirmation email with the meeting link should be in your inbox with the
subject line "*SLA Fall Open Forum Confirmation*." If you can’t find your
confirmation email, just re-register at the link above to receive the
meeting link. If you are still having technical problems joining the
meeting, please email our student coordinator *Velda Khoo* at
*velda.khoo at colorado.edu
<velda.khoo at colorado.edu>* for assistance.

We hope to see you there!

Kira Hall
(with Executive Board members Jenny Davis, Courtney Handman, Adrienne Lo,
Costas Nakassis, and Bernie Perley)

--
*Society for Linguistic Anthropology Online*
Digital Media Director: Elizabeth Falconi  (University of West Georgia)