[Linganth] New SLA Blog Post by Claire Cummings!

SLA Online soclinganth at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 13:42:03 UTC 2020

Dear All,
Please check out our latest SLA blog post, entitled "Deaf Community
Deserves Greater Access to Medical Information During COVID-19" by Claire
Cummings:

http://linguisticanthropology.org/deaf-community-deserves-greater-access-to-medical-information-during-covid-19/

As always, we are accepting ideas and proposals for new posts, so please
get in touch with us if you have an idea for something!! Here are our
guidelines:

http://linguisticanthropology.org/sla-blog/

All the best,
Lizzy and Wee Yang

--
*Society for Linguistic Anthropology Online*
Digital Media Director: Elizabeth Falconi  (University of West Georgia)