[Linganth] resources on language and health under COVID

Charles Briggs clbriggs at berkeley.edu
Fri Oct 16 20:20:14 UTC 2020

Thanks to Lynette and everyone, this is very useful.
I might humbly add a piece of my own:

·Briggs, Charles L. 2020. Beyond the Linguistic versus Medical
Anthropology Divide: Retooling Anthropology to Face COVID-19. Medical
Anthropology. https://doi.org/10.1080/01459740.2020.1765168
<https://doi.org/10.1080/01459740.2020.1765168>

Best and healthy wishes,
Charles