[Linganth] IGALA11 - Programme and Registration now available

erez.levon at csls.unibe.ch erez.levon at csls.unibe.ch
Mon Apr 19 12:40:12 UTC 2021

(please circulate - apologies for multiple postings)

We are delighted to announce that the programme for 11th conference of the International Gender and Language Association (IGALA11), hosted by Queen Mary University of London and taking place online from 22-24 June 2021, is now available.

IGALA11 will feature 152 individual papers and a 6 organised panels, with a further 35 papers. All papers will be able as on-demand videos from 8 June 2021 on the IGALA11 event website<https://event.igala11.exordo.com/>, where viewers can also post questions and comments for paper authors in a public forum. During the conference itself (22-24 June 2021), we will be hosting 4 plenary talks - by Michelle Lazar, Grace Diabah, Lal Zimman and Susan Ehrlich - as well as 16 live discussion sessions, 2 training workshops and the IGALA General Meeting.

You can browse details of all of the on-demand papers and live events on the IGALA11 Event Site<https://event.igala11.exordo.com/>. Use the Discover<https://event.igala11.exordo.com/discover> menu at the top to find information about Plenary Talks, Organised Panels and Individual Papers, including titles and abstracts for all presentations.  You can find information about the schedule of live events (plenaries, panel discussions, thematic discussions) under the At A Glance<https://event.igala11.exordo.com/at-a-glance> tab.

Registration is required to access on-demand content and to attend/participate in live events. Registration is available until 8 June 2021 here<https://www.qmul.ac.uk/igala11/registration/>.

We look forward to welcome you to IGALA11 in June!

best,
Erez
(on behalf of the IGALA11 Organising Team)

---
Erez Levon
Professor of Sociolinguistics
University of Bern