[Linganth] grad student research sharing pop-up

Rihan Yeh ryeh at ucsd.edu
Sat Dec 11 21:48:14 UTC 2021

Please forward as appropriate--and if you're a graduate student, please
consider joining!
Thanks,
Rihan

*RESEARCH SHARING POP-UP*

*hosted by the *

*Linguistic Anthropology Lab at UCSD*

linganthlab.ucsd.edu

Saturday, Jan 22, 10:30-12 PST

RSVP here
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe-W_5ZwZ8VTYkXDCv1s9k1BWHBHEPYleTZuamFYKzm2QrFFA/viewform?usp=sf_link>
by Jan 7

Would you like to meet graduate students working on projects related to
linguistic anthropology? Hone your skills summarizing your project (a.k.a.
your elevator pitch), find out what others are up to, and mingle with
students from other universities at our Research Sharing Pop-up. The
session will include time to share short spoken statements of research and
also free-form interaction in small groups. Grad students at all stages are
welcome. We hope to create space for thought and enjoyment with new
friends. Any panels or other collaborations that might take shape are a
plus!

Please respond here
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe-W_5ZwZ8VTYkXDCv1s9k1BWHBHEPYleTZuamFYKzm2QrFFA/viewform?usp=sf_link>
as soon as possible so we can gauge interest and begin matching
participants! If you have any questions, please contact Rachel Hicks at
rdhicks at ucsd.edu.

--
Rihan Yeh
Associate Professor of Anthropology