[Linganth] Report from Citations and Syllabi for Social Justice webinar

Conley Riner, Robin conleyr at marshall.edu
Thu Jan 7 14:40:42 UTC 2021

Hello all,

I didn’t see this listed in the document and wanted to make sure everyone has seen this wonderful AnthroNews piece by Mariam Durrani, in which she provides inspired and concrete ideas for decolonizing our syllabi/pedagogies.

Best,
Robin

https://www.anthropology-news.org/index.php/2019/04/08/upsetting-the-canon/

Robin Conley Riner, PhD