[Linganth] language and social justice syllabus workshop

Karen Pennesi pennesi at uwo.ca
Tue Jun 22 15:10:37 UTC 2021

Hello,

I have on my calendar a workshop for developing a language and social justice syllabus tomorrow 23 June from 1 - 2:30 EST. I can't find a link anywhere (too many Zoom meetings!) and I thought it might be organized by people in this list. I only remember that I was very keen on attending...
Does anyone know what I'm talking about?

Apologies for bothering you.

Thanks,

Karen

Dr. Karen Pennesi
Co-Director, Undergraduate Linguistics Program
Associate Professor, Anthropology Department
Social Science Centre
University of Western Ontario
London, ON
Canada