[Linganth] Public event on Chinese linguistic diversity

Shannon Mary Ward smw525 at nyu.edu
Wed May 5 01:52:23 UTC 2021

For those interested in linguistic anthropology in China, heritage language
learning, and Chinese linguistic diversity: I am hosting a public event as
part of my university's Asian Heritage Month programming on May 12th from
6-7:30pm PST. It will feature a showcase of a community-based website of
folksongs and folkstories from diverse Chinese languages and language
varieties collected among immigrants in British Columbia. Please feel free
to attend and forward to any interested students! Link to register:
https://ubc.zoom.us/meeting/register/u50ofuiprz0pE9x_AehjNnqFwwJG27PrcGqX

Best,

--
Shannon Ward