[Linganth] Journal Advice - SE Asia

Patrick McCormick mccormick.yangon at gmail.com
Mon May 10 02:55:07 UTC 2021

Hi Christina,

You could also consider journals of Southeast Asian studies in general,
like the *Journal of Southeast Asian Studies* at NUS - I know for a fact
they are looking for more language/culture related content. There's also
the *Southeast Asian Studies* journal coming out of the Center for
Southeast Asian Studies at the University of Kyoto. I'm one of their
English-language editors and we would welcome submissions like this.

Best,
Patrick McCormick