[Linganth] June 23rd: Language & Social Justice Syllabus Workshop

Edwin Everhart edwin.everhart at gmail.com
Tue May 11 19:57:23 UTC 2021

Dear colleagues,

Please mark your calendar for a hands-on workshop about social justice in
our syllabi about language and society. We will meet for about 90 minutes
via Zoom (link to be announced) on Wednesday, June 23rd, from 10:00am
Pacific / 1:00pm Eastern.

The workshop will begin with a discussion of best practices and concrete
ideas for syllabi, followed by a workshop session to discuss the real
syllabi we use, connecting us with colleagues who will provide helpful,
constructive criticism.

Save the date!

the Language and Social Justice Committee
(Society for Linguistic Anthropology, American Anthropological Association)

--
Edwin K. Everhart (he/him)