[Linganth] The LSJ committee needs a new student social media coordinator!

Jena Barchas-Lichtenstein jenali at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 10:36:47 UTC 2021

Dear colleagues,

The Language and Social Justice Committee is looking for *an undergraduate
or graduate student to fill the stipended LSJ Social Media Coordinator
Position.* The Social Media Coordinator works on LSJ’s social media
presence, specifically our twitter and facebook accounts. We are looking to
increase LSJ’s public presence, to share ongoing work, and to help educate
the larger public about the relationship between language and social
justice. If interested, please send a brief (~250 words) statement of
interest to Jena Barchas-Lichtenstein (jenabl at knology.org) by *November 29,
2021*.

The person in this position

   - Generates, publishes, and shares content (original text, images, video
   or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community
   members to take action.
   - Tweets/shares (via FB) LSJ events at the AAA annual meeting, recent
   publications by LSJ members, and other items that may emerge based on
   contemporary issues.
   - Would, ideally, create a monthly calendar.

The position is available for one year, with the possibility of a second.

--

*Jena Barchas-Lichtenstein, *PhD

*Knology*

40 Exchange Pl. Suite 1403
New York, NY 10005-2738

main: 347-766-3399 <(347)%20766-3399>

direct: 718-744-4459
JenaBL at knology.org

knology.org <http://www.knology.org/>

Twitter: @KnologyResearch <https://twitter.com/KnologyResearch>

Pronouns: she, her, hers OR they, them, theirs

Note: My working hours may not be your working hours; please do not feel
obligated to reply outside your own normal work schedule.