[Linganth] Language shaming/mocking in social media

LCJ Hub lcjhub at brandeis.edu
Thu Sep 23 13:23:43 UTC 2021

 I hope you will keep us updated on this project, which sounds extremely
interesting and timely!

Best, Leigh Swigart

LCJ Hub team
International Center for Ethics, Justice and Public Life
Brandeis University
Waltham, MA, USA
LCJHub at brandeis.edu
https://www.brandeis.edu/ethics/internationaljustice/language-culture-justice/index.html