[Linganth] Call for Proposals: Bloomsbury Studies in Linguistic Anthropology

Sabina M. Perrino sperrino at binghamton.edu
Wed Apr 6 19:07:33 UTC 2022

Dear Colleagues,

Paul Manning and I are sending the attached flyer to see whether you or your graduating students have manuscripts proposals suitable for our Series, Bloomsbury Studies in Linguistic Anthropology. If you do, follow the guidelines outlined in the attached flyer.

Thank you!
Sabina & Paul

Sabina M. Perrino, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Anthropology and Linguistics
Linguistics Program Director / TRIP Courtesy Title
Co-Editor Bloomsbury Studies in Linguistic Anthropology
Department of Anthropology - Binghamton University (SUNY)
Binghamton, New York 13902-6000
Email: sperrino at binghamton.edu <mailto:sperrino at binghamton.edu>
Phone: +1-607-777-4181