[Linganth] CaMP Anthropology blog -- asking about recently published books and defended dissertations

Ilana Gershon imgershon at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 16:21:41 UTC 2022

Dear Colleagues,
I would love to know about any books that have been or will be published
in 2022 that should be featured on the
CaMP anthropology blog. https://campanthropology.org

Please let me know of any dissertation thesis that have or will be
defended in 2022 as well.

Thank you so much for your help,
Ilana

PS The link to a Google form created for this purpose:

Google Forms

Having trouble viewing or submitting this form?

Fill out in Google Forms
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdO6-Tx5RekiUFmFWn62iNENq8Cg5e1b7fcIs-vdzDt3HT_lA/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&flr=0&usp=mail_form_link>

I've invited you to fill out a form:

CaMP Anthropology
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdO6-Tx5RekiUFmFWn62iNENq8Cg5e1b7fcIs-vdzDt3HT_lA/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&flr=0&usp=mail_form_link>

    Email *
    Please let me know about a recently published book that should be
    featured on the CaMP anthropology blog. Let me know: author,
    publication date, title, publisher, AND name of possible interviewer
    (someone who has read the book already, or very much would like to):
    Please let me know about a recently defended dissertation thesis
    that should be featured on the CaMP anthropology blog. Please list:
    author, email contact, institution, title of thesis.
    Never submit passwords through Google Forms.