[Linganth] SEMINAR SERIES LANGUAGE AND NEOLIBERAL GOVERNMENTALITY

Alfonso Del Percio alfonso.delpercio at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 09:11:12 UTC 2022

 Dont miss our first event of the seminar series:

*SEMINAR SERIES LANGUAGE AND NEOLIBERAL GOVERNMENTALITY*
co-organized by MIRCo (Universidad Autónoma de Madrid) and UCL Center of
Applied Linguistics (UCL Institute of Education)

First event:
*Capitalism and neoliberalism*
On April, 28th, 2022, 2-4pm CEST

SPEAKERS
Luisa Martín Rojo, Miguel Pérez Milans, Joan Pujolar, Ben Rampton, and
Lionel Wee

• What understanding of power and control do we need to understand
contemporary notions of governmentality?

Registration Link:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/seminar-series-language-and-neoliberal-governmentality-tickets-260957961287?fbclid=IwAR2YRQyelZEyRww-jJ41QSvC0uO_hRHd5nD_O37an-SxjH8oWYbQxT_T4Gg

--

*Dr Alfonso Del Percio*
*Associate Professor in Applied Linguistics*