[Linganth] Linguistic Anthropology position

Peterson, Mark petersm2 at miamioh.edu
Fri Feb 18 22:03:27 UTC 2022

Miami University has an opening for a visiting assistant professor in
linguistic anthropology for the next academic year. The primary teaching
will be multiple sections of a general anthropology course entitled Cultural
Diversity in the U.S. However, there will be an opportunity to teach a
couple of upper division courses in their area of specialization, and
possibly an introductory majors course in linguistic anthropology (we're
still 4-field, and every major takes a foundational 200-level course in
each of the four fields)

See the attached for details.

Mark Allen Peterson
Professor, Department of Anthropology
& Global and Intercultural Studies Department
124D Upham Hall
Miami University
petersm2 at miamiOH.edu
www.connectedincairo.com

*I want there to be a place in the world where people can engage in one
another’s differences in a way that is redemptive, full of hope and
possibility.” *-- bell hooks