[Linganth] a memorial site for Leila Monaghan

Ilana Gershon imgershon at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 16:04:56 UTC 2022

I too feel terribly sad and a bit shellshocked at losing Leila.

If people would like a website filled with memories of Leila, I am happy
to host this on CaMP anthropology.
I am thinking of  something like what I organized for Gwen Gordon at
APLA, who also died recently and too soon:

https://polarjournal.org/2022/01/08/remembering-gwendolyn-gordon/

Send me your memories, and I will create this,
Ilana