[Linganth] Survey on Language Documentation Archives and Digitization

Schreyer, Christine Christine.Schreyer at ubc.ca
Mon Jun 13 21:43:48 UTC 2022

Hello,

My name is Christine Schreyer and I am part of a research team conducting a survey through the University of British Columbia titled Language Documentation and Revitalization Through Digitization: A Kala Case Study. The goal of this survey is to gain better understanding of how others are currently tackling the archiving of heritage language documentation materials. In order to participate, people need to have previous experience or knowledge in archiving, digitizing, or collecting language documentation materials. To participate you must be a minimum of 18 years old and also be able to read, write, and understand English. The anonymous online survey takes 5-10 minutes to complete.

This project is part of an undergraduate research project being conducted by myself, and undergraduate student, Ally Karpinsky and is funded by the Irving K. Barber Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences.

If you are interested, the link for the survey is: https://tinyurl.com/LangDocDigitizeSurvey.

Please let us know if you have any questions about the survey or the research project. Thank you for your time!

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D87F33.FDBA3C10]

Sincerely,

Christine Schreyer

Email: Christine.schreyer at ubc.ca<mailto:Christine.schreyer at ubc.ca>

--
Christine Schreyer, PhD  (she/her/hers)
Associate Professor of Anthropology

Respectfully acknowledging that I live and work in the unceded and ancestral territory of the Syilx and Splatsin peoples.

christine.schreyer at ubc.ca<mailto:christine.schreyer at ubc.ca>
http://www.christineschreyer.ca<http://www.christineschreyer.ca/>
Twitter: @C_Schreyer