[Linganth] CFP by March 21: EASA conference P055: Potentialities of Semiotic Landscapes

Jing sunnyleaf1984 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 11 12:28:44 UTC 2022

Dear colleagues,

Hope you are all keeping well at this time of turmoil. EASA Linguistic
Anthropology Network is sponsoring our panel 'Potentialities of Semiotic
Landscapes' (P055) at this year's EASA conference in Belfast (July 26 -
29). It will be a great opportunity for all to explore the theoretical
build-ups and ethnographic potentials of the concept 'semiotic landscape'.
This is a warm reminder that the deadline for submitting paper proposals
will be March 21. You are very welcome to join us virtually or onsite.
Please feel free to have a look at the panel information at this link:
https://nomadit.co.uk/conference/easa2022/p/11304# You can also submit a
paper proposal via this link if it suits you.

We wish you peace, health and strength at this difficult time. And hope the
academia of linguistic anthropology can bring us together.

Best wishes,
Lijing, Julia and Tatsuma

--
Dr. phil. Lijing Peng

Trinity Centre for Literary and Cultural Translation
Dublin 2, Ireland
+353 877963633