[Linganth] AAA panel on pandemic communication and media ideologies?

Lynnette Arnold larnold at anthro.umass.edu
Fri Mar 25 13:53:28 UTC 2022

Dear colleagues,

At this very last minute, I am wondering if anyone is putting together a
panel on themes related to pandemic communication and media ideologies?

I've got some ideas on this that I'd like to explore in a conference paper.
I couldn't organize the panel though, as I already have that role taken
elsewhere.

Please respond to me individually if you know of a panel where this paper
might fit or if you might be interested in scrambling to organize such a
session in the next week!

Thanks!

Lynnette