[Linganth] Panel on narrative and scale full

Michele Koven koven.michele at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 17:27:22 UTC 2022

Hi everyone,

First of all, we would  like to thank everyone who expressed interest in
joining our AAA panel. So much fascinating work being done. We have gotten
more interest than we could have hoped for! Elise and I will be meeting
today about how to decide how to proceed, given that we only have room for
a couple people. Since there was a lot of interest, we may see if people
whose papers we can’t fit in our original panel might want to join forces
and create a second panel.

Many thanks!

Michele and Elise
--