[Linganth] SECOND EVENT: SEMINAR SERIES LANGUAGE AND NEOLIBERAL GOVERNMENTALITY

Alfonso Del Percio alfonso.delpercio at gmail.com
Mon May 23 17:52:52 UTC 2022

 THIS WEEK, PLEASE JOIN!

Dont miss our second event of the seminar series:

SEMINAR SERIES LANGUAGE AND NEOLIBERAL GOVERNMENTALITY

co-organized by MIRCo (Universidad Autónoma de Madrid) and UCL Center of
Applied Linguistics (UCL Institute of Education)

Second event: Language in society

On May 26th, 2022, 2-4pm CEST

SPEAKERS
David Block, Eva Codó, Alfonso Del Percio, Joseph Park, and Bonnie Urciuoli

• What is language in our work, and what changing visions of language are
taking root in society, in connection with the transformations observed in
the previous two points, and their effects?

Registration Link:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/seminar-series-language-and-neoliberal-governmentality-tickets-260957961287?fbclid=IwAR2YRQyelZEyRww-jJ41QSvC0uO_hRHd5nD_O37an-SxjH8oWYbQxT_T4Gg

--

*Dr Alfonso Del Percio*
*Associate Professor in Applied Linguistics*