[Linganth] Full program available online

Sandhya Narayanan sandkn at umich.edu
Wed Nov 2 20:53:26 UTC 2022

Hi all,

The full SLA program is now up and running. Please check your emails to
access the Pathable link.

I will still be compiling an SLA specific program. (Thank you to those who
did send me their panel information already! It was a huge help!)

However, for those members who are part of SLA but presenting in a
panel/roundtable/event that was reviewed or sponsored by another section,
please email me at snarayanan at unr.edu with the details of your panel so
that I can include it in the program that will be sent out by the end of
the week. Please include:

1. Panel name
2. Date and time
3. List of participants (no need for institution or role on panel)
4. Location (which is now available on the Pathable site)
5. Section/society that reviewed your panel

Please note that Pathable might show you times according to the timezone
that you are in. If necessary, please convert the time to PST (Pacific
Standard Time)

Looking forward to seeing you all in Seattle.
Sandhya K. Narayanan, Ph.D
Linguistic Anthropology
University of Michigan- Ann Arbor