[Linganth] Revised SLA at AAA program

Roehl Sybing roehl.sybing at gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 02:01:08 UTC 2022

Hi everyone,

First time caller, long time listener. Only replying here to note that AAA
had significant challenges putting everyone on the program over the last
few days. This included me, and I was panicking until yesterday. As a
result, this list is likely missing some presenters. An email from the
organizers suggests that the updated list on Pathable should be ready by
the weekend.

Best,
Roehl

On Sat, Nov 5, 2022 at 6:21 AM Sandhya Narayanan <sandkn at umich.edu> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I missed one related event that would be of interest to us: Dr. Ana Celia
> Zentella's distinguished lecture on Saturday Nov 12th.
>
> Here is the revised program. See you all in Seattle.
>
> Sandhya
>
> --
> Sandhya K. Narayanan, Ph.D
> Linguistic Anthropology
> University of Michigan- Ann Arbor

Roehl Sybing, PhD in Education (UMass Amherst 2016-2020)
Assistant Professor, Faculty of Global Communications, Doshisha University
Training and Support, ATLAS.ti - https://www.atlasti.com/