[Linganth] ELAN Nov Meeting with Chelsie Yount-André and Webb Keane

Graan, Andrew andrew.graan at helsinki.fi
Wed Nov 16 09:28:56 UTC 2022

From: Barker, Meghanne <meghanne.barker at ucl.ac.uk<mailto:meghanne.barker at ucl.ac.uk>>
Sent: Monday, November 14, 2022 4:30 PM
To: Linganth at listserv.linguistlist.org<mailto:Linganth at listserv.linguistlist.org> <Linganth at listserv.linguistlist.org<mailto:Linganth at listserv.linguistlist.org>>
Subject: ELAN Nov Meeting with Chelsie Yount-André and Webb Keane

Dear all,

Please find attached here Chelsie Yount-André's chapter for our EASA Linguistic Anthropology Network (ELAN) Nov 23 meeting, "Scales of Solidarity," from her monograph under preparation. We're excited to have Webb Keane joining us as discussant. If you have any trouble accessing the paper, please email me at meghanne.barker at gmail.com<mailto:meghanne.barker at gmail.com>.

We will meet on WEDNESDAY Nov. 23, 2022, 14:00-15:30 GMT (Note the day change and later time!) on Zoom, using this link: https://ucl.zoom.us/j/93624173019

Hopefully we'll be able to catch a few folks in North America before the holiday weekend commences!

And please save the date -- December 8 (12.15 - 13.45 GMT) -- for our workshop with Yazan Doughan and his paper,  “Intentions Reconsidered: Reasons for action in the ruins of practical reason.”

Best,

Meghanne

Meghanne Barker
(she/her)
Lecturer, Education, Practice and Society
IOE, UCL's Faculty of Education and Society
meghanne.barker at ucl.ac.uk<mailto:meghanne.barker at ucl.ac.uk>