[Linganth] job at UIUC

Ilana Gershon imgershon at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 18:44:01 UTC 2022

The Anthropology Department at the University of Illinois at
Urbana-Champaign seeks applications for a tenure track/tenured assistant or
associate professor position in linguistic anthropology. Geographic and
thematic areas are open, although we are particularly interested in
research that speaks to questions of language and power. We seek scholars
who complement and strengthen the department’s existing methodological and
theoretical foci in critical race and critical ethnic studies, decolonial
and Indigenous studies, feminist and queer anthropology. We encourage
candidates with research and teaching interests in public, community and
engaged anthropology. Target start date is August 16, 2023. Salary
commensurate with rank and qualifications.

https://careercenter.americananthro.org/job/642668/assistant-associate-professor-linguistic-anthropology