[Linganth] Additional note for AAA panel/session information

Sandhya Narayanan sandkn at umich.edu
Fri Oct 28 22:26:22 UTC 2022

Hi all,
One final note. I know that many of our SLA members are not in SLA panels
or sessions. That is fine! Please still send to snarayanan at unr.edu the
panel information with the title, date/time, location, and list of
participants. Also please indicate which section your panel is scheduled
through. I will still include this information on the schedule that I send
out. We want to showcase and celebrate the work of all of our members at
AAA.

Thank you everyone. And have a great weekend!
Sandhya
--
Sandhya K. Narayanan, Ph.D
Linguistic Anthropology