[Linganth] CORRECTION - JLA Book Review Editor position

Sonia Das sonia.das at nyu.edu
Mon Sep 12 17:58:22 UTC 2022

Dear Ling Anth Community,

(My apologies for the repeat posting, however a revision has been made to
the earlier call. )

The *Journal of Linguistic Anthropology* is looking for a Book Review
Editor who will serve a three-year term (October 15, 2022 to August 31,
2025). The responsibilities involve selecting recently published books in
linguistic anthropology and closely related fields and inviting scholars to
review the books; editing finished reviews; and joining the editorial team
in biannual board meetings. *We are seeking someone with a Ph.D. who has
broad knowledge of the discipline.* If you are interested or have any
questions, please contact the Editor-in-Chief, Sonia Das, at sd99 at nyu.edu.
We will consider applications until the position is filled, but priority
will be given to applications submitted before October 1, 2022.

Best,
Sonia

Sonia N. Das, Ph.D. (she/her/hers)
Associate Professor, Department of Anthropology, New York University
Editor-in-Chief, *Journal of Linguistic Anthropology*
sd99 at nyu.edu <sonia.das at nyu.edu>, 212-992-7476