[Linganth] 2 Important ELAN Workshop Links

Graan, Andrew andrew.graan at helsinki.fi
Thu Sep 22 18:04:09 UTC 2022

Dear EASA Linguistic Anthropology Network,

Thanks to all of you who just joined us for a brilliant discussion of Catherine Tebaldi & Alfonso Del Percio's fascinating paper!

1. A million apologies to anyone who tried to join but had trouble joining the zoom call. The access issues got resolved but generated a different link. Please use this link in the future for all fall meetings: https://ucl.zoom.us/j/93624173019
You shouldn't be asked for a password or need special authorization to join. Please note the link will change in January, when Janet takes over as host.

2. For you and anyone you know who finds the current time too early, we've set up a poll offering a couple of slightly later options. Please click here<https://xoyondo.com/dp/lOEOOjvEEUe7i5r> to vote on preferred times. And feel free to email me if you have problems with the poll or other questions, suggestions, etc. about the scheduling! Once we see what works best, we'll update everyone on any schedule changes.

Thanks for such a great start to the ELAN workshop year! Hope to see you all next month for our discussion of evidentials!

Best,

Meghanne and Janet