[Linganth] Seeking candidates for linguistics seats on AAA Executive Board and Nominations Committee

Jennifer Guzman guzman at geneseo.edu
Mon Sep 26 16:33:11 UTC 2022

Greetings colleagues,

The deadline for self-nominations for AAA roles is fast approaching
(October 5), and we have *two linguistic anthropology seats in need of
willing candidates to run*, one on the Executive Board and another on the
Nominations Committee. If you are willing to throw your hat in the ring,
please reach out to let me know and so I can answer any questions (
guzman at geneseo.edu).

Details about the roles and the process for self-nomination can be found
here:
https://www.americananthro.org/ParticipateAndAdvocate/Content.aspx?ItemNumber=1777

Best,
Jennifer

--
Jennifer R. Guzmán, PhD (she/her/hers/*ella*)
Associate Professor of Anthropology

The Department of Anthropology acknowledges that SUNY Geneseo stands within
the historic homeland of the Onöndowa’ga:’ of the Six Nations of
Haudenosaunee, now of the Seneca Nation of Indians (New York); Tonawanda
Band of Seneca (New York); Seneca-Cayuga Nation (Oklahoma); and Six Nations
of the Grand River (Ontario).