[Linganth] UCLA AISC Language Reclamation Event TOMORROW, 3 PM PST Via Zoom

ERIN DEBENPORT erindebenport at ucla.edu
Wed Apr 12 20:07:50 UTC 2023

Dear Colleagues,

The UCLA American Indian Studies Center is sponsoring an event
Tomorrow/Thursday that may be of interest to you, your colleagues, and
community partners. All are welcome; no registration necessary; Zoom link
included in flyer (which you are welcome to circulate).

Take care,
Erin

Erin Debenport (she/her/hers)
Associate Professor & Vice Chair for Graduate Studies, UCLA Anthropology
Associate Director, UCLA American Indian Studies Center
Chair of the Faculty, UCLA College of Letters and Science

--------
Office Hours Sign Up
<https://calendar.google.com/calendar/u/0/selfsched?sstoken=UVBHYVZ4ZjFlMzA2fGRlZmF1bHR8MWM0NDY2YmU5MWE5NDcyZGYxOGE0ZThhMTA3OWM5Yzc>
Zoom Meeting Link <https://ucla.zoom.us/j/6333280276>
Why I don't read or respond to emails over the weekend (text me if urgent)
<https://www.buzzsprout.com/1112270/10413675-how-email-took-over-the-world-w-anne-helen-petersen>

*As a land grant institution, AIS and the AISC at UCLA acknowledge the
Gabrielino/Tongva peoples as the traditional land caretakers of Tovaangar
(Los Angeles basin, So. Channel Islands) and are grateful to have the
opportunity to work for the taraaxotam (indigenous peoples) in this place.
We pay our respects to Honuukvetam (ancestors), **‘Ahiihirom (**elders),
and 'Eyoohiinkem (our relatives/relations) past, present and emerging.*