[Linganth] EXTENSION: 5-minute LSJ survey on public communication

Kate Riley kriley1125 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 1 17:35:16 UTC 2023

Hi all,

For anyone who intended to but has not yet had a chance to complete the
short survey on LSJ public communications, we are offering a final one-week
extension. The survey will close Aug. 7 at midnight (ET). The link is here:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScBARBsjgZPPhIMf2NgrU1G4jEP5XrXBj2g3LhqZZAZBVB-2w/viewform
.

And thanks so much to all those who have already responded!  We will be in
touch by mid-September with anyone who asked to be more involved with this
initiative.

Take care,
Kate (for Rodney, Jocelyn, and Lori)