[Linganth] AAA CFP: Discourses of Landscape and Environment

Strand, Thea tstrand at luc.edu
Wed Feb 22 16:00:05 UTC 2023

Hi everyone,

Michael Wroblewski and I are putting together a panel for AAA around Discourses of Landscape and Environment. Our own current project looks at rural Norwegian perspectives on a shifting (declining) agricultural economy and related changes to the landscape that are also connected to climate change. If you have work that fits with these themes and are interested in participating, please email with a brief description of your paper idea by next Friday, March 3.

Thanks!
Thea (tstrand at luc.edu<mailto:tstrand at luc.edu>) and Michael (wroblewm at gvsu.edu<mailto:wroblewm at gvsu.edu>)

Thea R. Strand, Ph.D. (she/her)
Senior Lecturer