[Linganth] Share your job market experience with SLA

Grigory Gorbun ggorbun at uchicago.edu
Mon Jul 17 17:54:57 UTC 2023

Dear all,

This is a *final call* to submit your application.

SLA is planning a series of zoom events dedicated to professionalization of
young researchers. To this end we are looking for speakers who would be
willing to share their experience of navigating the job market. If you have
recently graduated with a degree in linguistic anthropology (or a related
discipline), found a job, and would like to pass on your experience to
colleagues facing the same challenge, please fill out this google form
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSflWEPDVOmZyUtZ2TB_FTvK1BIBaSXcHUj-PNi-a72RvI4bpw/viewform?usp=sf_link>
and
we will contact you shortly.

Note, we are interested in hearing stories from people following diverse
career paths, including but not limited to academia, corporate, NGO, or
governmental employment.

If you have any questions feel free to contact Grigory Gorbun (
ggorbun at uchicago.edu) or Gahyun Son (gahyun_son at sfu.ca).

Best,
Grigory and Gahyun
SLA Programming Committee