[Linganth] SLA Mentoring Program: USE THESE LINKS

Sandhya K Narayanan snarayanan at unr.edu
Wed May 31 15:53:14 UTC 2023

Hi all,

Apologies for the confusion yesterday, but I have fixed the links for the google forms. Please use these links below. The first is for mentors. The second is for mentees.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfyynUDvSMil_yeUGy_fX-GTiHL-fA2d3hVDhTR1Bcpjuct2A/viewform?usp=sf_link
[https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/Arjr9pXOkZsEVfQFbLf4zbHfXGRNdWdK4KCDBKbn-m_mwrcN-4lkYzV3r9zGHzG7-SWh90alaJ4=w1200-h630-p]<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfyynUDvSMil_yeUGy_fX-GTiHL-fA2d3hVDhTR1Bcpjuct2A/viewform?usp=sf_link>
SLA Mentor Interest Form<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfyynUDvSMil_yeUGy_fX-GTiHL-fA2d3hVDhTR1Bcpjuct2A/viewform?usp=sf_link>
The Society for Linguistic Anthropology (SLA) is launching a pilot mentorship program to connect young researchers with more experienced colleagues. Please answer the questions on this form if you are interested in serving as a professional mentor to junior scholars/professionals. Please complete this form by June 7th, 2023
docs.google.com

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScuMIY2aNC6L1cZcGxJRAMnolp1lTa1lx_5NBgtJX-YdRbBFw/viewform?usp=sf_link
[https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/X-l42y9btgwmnALjg6Xd9ejK0i6xlhIdHwPvif8zvGAhTmp6xgjfJgMb-QS5vEjEb_hUhYRwAWo=w1200-h630-p]<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScuMIY2aNC6L1cZcGxJRAMnolp1lTa1lx_5NBgtJX-YdRbBFw/viewform?usp=sf_link>
AAA SLA Mentoring Program Questionnaire for Mentees<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScuMIY2aNC6L1cZcGxJRAMnolp1lTa1lx_5NBgtJX-YdRbBFw/viewform?usp=sf_link>
The Society for Linguistic Anthropology (SLA) is launching a pilot mentorship program to connect young researchers with more experienced colleagues. Please fill in this form if you are interested in participating as mentees. Please complete this form by June 7, 2023
docs.google.com

If you have already filled out the form, we ask if you could fill it out once more. That way we can properly and officially record all responses and contact information.

Thank you all for your patience!
SLA Program Committee

Sandhya Krittika Narayanan
Assistant Professor of Anthropology | Linguistic Anthropology
Department of Anthropology
University of Nevada-Reno

UNR is situated within the traditional homelands of the Numu (Northern Paiute), Nuwu (Southern Paiute), Newe (Western Shoshone), and the Wašiw (Washoe) Peoples.