[Linganth] LAST CALL: please send me your SLA panel information

Sandhya K Narayanan snarayanan at unr.edu
Mon Nov 6 22:54:34 UTC 2023

Hi everyone,

Just a friendly reminder that this is the last call for you all to send me your panel information for AAA this year.

As a reminder, please send me the following information:

1.  Name of Panel/Roundtable/Presentation  (also indicate if it is a panel, roundtable, or another kind of presentation format)
  2.  Date and Time
  3.  Location
  4.  Presenters and Participants

For "Location", please refer to the acceptance/confirmation email that you received in mid-July. It should list a location for your panel or roundtable or other event. Unfortunately, the preliminary program does not list this information, which means that email is the only one with that information on it.

If you are presenting on a panel sponsored through another section, please still send me that information and I will have it included in the condensed program I send out. Please make sure to note which section reviewed your panel so that I can note it in our program as well.

For those of you who have sent me your information, thank you so much! I really appreciate it. And to those who sent me events sponsored by other sections, I have included your events on the program as well!

Thank you all so much for your help with this. I should have the program sent out over the next day or two. And I look forward to catching up with everyone in Toronto.
Best,
Sandhya

Sandhya Krittika Narayanan
Assistant Professor of Anthropology | Linguistic Anthropology
Department of Anthropology
University of Nevada-Reno

UNR is situated within the traditional homelands of the Numu (Northern Paiute), Nuwu (Southern Paiute), Newe (Western Shoshone), and the Wašiw (Washoe) Peoples.