[Linganth] Abridged SLA program/full program and app posted to Annual Meeting Website

Sandhya K Narayanan snarayanan at unr.edu
Wed Nov 8 19:07:31 UTC 2023

Hi all,

Attached is the abridged version of the SLA program as a word document. Thank you to everyone who sent in their panel information and room numbers to me. All of that has been included in the program above.

One thing to note: In the program the Cash Bar/Reception is listed for Saturday night. This is not correct. We will be holding the Awards Ceremony and Cash Bar/Reception on the same night of the SLA business meeting, Thursday 11/16 starting at 8:15.

Also, AAA has posted the full program pdf and the app on the annual meeting webpage. You can find both posted on this link below.

https://annualmeeting.americananthro.org/?_gl=1%2Ay59aj1%2A_ga%2AMTczMDk2NTA2My4xNjk4MDg4OTY2%2A_ga_NHV0Y97DC9%2AMTY5OTQ2OTM1MC4yLjEuMTY5OTQ3MDM3MS4zNi4wLjA.

See you all soon in Toronto!

Sandhya Krittika Narayanan
Assistant Professor of Anthropology | Linguistic Anthropology
Department of Anthropology
University of Nevada-Reno

UNR is situated within the traditional homelands of the Numu (Northern Paiute), Nuwu (Southern Paiute), Newe (Western Shoshone), and the Wašiw (Washoe) Peoples.