[Linganth] AAA Toronto: European researcher networking events

Strand, Thea tstrand at luc.edu
Tue Nov 14 15:54:23 UTC 2023

Hi all,

In the interest of spreading the word widely, I wanted to share that the Society for the Anthropology of Europe has organized several regional networking events at this week’s AAA/CASCA meeting in Toronto. You do not need to be involved with SAE to attend, anyone who is at AAA and interested in participating is welcome!

Thursday 11/16 12:30 Nordic Countries Research Networking Event

Friday 11/17 2:00 SAE French Networking Meeting

Saturday 11/18 12:30 Annual Italianist Network Meet-up

These are all searchable with more details in the conference app. I'll be at the Nordic countries event and hope to see some of you there!

Best,

Thea

Thea R. Strand, Ph.D. (she/her)

Senior Lecturer