[Linganth] Request: Please send me your finalized SLA presentation schedule

Sandhya K Narayanan snarayanan at unr.edu
Thu Oct 26 22:28:27 UTC 2023

Hi all,

Next week the final program AAA will be released and posted on the annual meeting website. This is usually my cue to go through the program and highlight SLA sponsored panels to put together in the annual, ever so handy-dandy SLA at AAA program!

I normally go through the program to put this schedule together. But to help me in this endeavor, I am asking for your help as well! If you organized a panel or roundtable or any other kind of presentation, it would be great if you could send me the following:

  1.  Name of Panel/Roundtable/Presentation  (also indicate if it is a panel, roundtable, or another kind of presentation format)
  2.  Date and Time
  3.  Location
  4.  Presenters and Participants

If you are a member of SLA but are not presenting through SLA, please email me still and I will include it in the program with a note of which society your presentation is scheduled through.

The program should be released by early next week. But if you can email me no later than November 6th, that will help me a lot in quickly putting together the SLA program guide.

Thank you all so much. Looking forward to seeing you all in Toronto!
Sincerely,
Sandhya

Sandhya Krittika Narayanan
Assistant Professor of Anthropology | Linguistic Anthropology
Department of Anthropology
University of Nevada-Reno

UNR is situated within the traditional homelands of the Numu (Northern Paiute), Nuwu (Southern Paiute), Newe (Western Shoshone), and the Wašiw (Washoe) Peoples.