[Linganth] Save the date: SLA Futures event

SLA Online soclinganth at gmail.com
Sat Sep 30 20:25:02 UTC 2023

Save The Date!

The Society for Linguistic Anthropology is in an exciting moment! Recent
changes at the American Anthropological Association are prompting important
conversations that give us opportunities to imagine how our collective
future might develop. Please join us at SLA Futures on Tuesday, Oct 17 at 6
pm Eastern At this virtual event, we will discuss how recent developments
in the financial landscape are impacting the organization and gather
feedback from members about plans for the organization moving forward.
Please come and share your thoughts. Sign up information to follow. We hope
to see you all there,

With all best wishes for your health and wellbeing,

Bernie

With all best wishes,
[image: image.png]

Bernard Perley

President, Society for Linguistic Anthropology

--
*Society for Linguistic Anthropology Online*
Digital Media Directors: Catherine Tebaldi (Universite du Luxembourg),