[Linganth] link to connect panels and abstracts for AAA 2024

Sandhya K Narayanan snarayanan at unr.edu
Tue Feb 13 00:51:05 UTC 2024

Hi all,

It is officially time to start planning for AAA 2024.
I am sure that many of you have started the process of putting together panels and roundtables. But if you have not started that process yet, or find that you are short of a couple of amazing colleagues to round out your panel idea, the please use this handy google doc to connect with other folks and organize a panel/roundtable submission for AAA 2024.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13ckzVVq-WbATHu2y1CXEnncYdY8kisGjKvKRb4MN7DQ/edit?usp=sharing
SLA Panel and Abstract Ideas for AAA 2024<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13ckzVVq-WbATHu2y1CXEnncYdY8kisGjKvKRb4MN7DQ/edit?usp=sharing>
Sheet1
docs.google.com

Sharing your ideas on this google doc is a great way to meet new colleagues and learn of new/interesting research! I recommend that you all please use it as your plan out your submission to AAA this year. Please also forward this google doc to junior scholars interested in submitting to SLA who also may not be on the listserv.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out and email me.

Take care and happy planning!
Sandhya

Sandhya Krittika Narayanan
Assistant Professor of Anthropology | Linguistic Anthropology
Department of Anthropology
University of Nevada-Reno

UNR is situated within the traditional homelands of the Numu (Northern Paiute), Nuwu (Southern Paiute), Newe (Western Shoshone), and the Wašiw (Washoe) Peoples.